Fleet and commercial vehicle wrapping creates the perfect opportunity to advertise your business on the go. It’s cost effective and can transform commercial vehicles into mobile billboards that grow brand awareness and increase exposure.
We are accredited by market leading wrapping film manufacturer 3M™, and we’re a member of the Authorised Vehicle Wrapper program. This means you can rest assured knowing that you’ll receive the best products and service available. Our professionally trained technicians are committed to continuous development and we regularly invest in refresher courses to further improve our services.
More cost effective than traditional forms of advertising
Helps to maintain and protect original paint work, increasing residual vehicle value
Creates high impact livery
Range of packages available to suit your budget
Design & Production
Our in-house design and artwork team are experts at creating high impact, head-turning livery, within a short timeframe to minimise vehicle downtime. Although we’ll manage the entire design process, we’ll keep you in the loop and provide visual printouts, to help you visualise what your vehicle or fleet could look like.
Vinyl graphics are an affordable way to advertise your business on commercial cars, vans or trucks. In contrast to traditional vehicle wrapping - which involves digital image printing onto specialist film - vinyl graphics are cut digitally using self-coloured vinyl to reduce costs. Simply choose from our extensive range of colours and finishes and we’ll help you create an eye-catching design.
A partial wrap gives you complete flexibility to cover a designated area on your vehicle. Naturally, partial wraps are a low-cost alternative to a full vehicle wrap and can be combined with vinyl graphics to create a vibrant livery at a reduced cost.
As the name suggests, full vehicle wraps cover most or all of your vehicle’s bodywork. Whether you go for a complete colour change or digitally printed images, photos and logos, a full vehicle wrap is a powerful tool to advertise your business and increase brand awareness. As well as creating an impactful and bold image, full vehicle wraps help to protect your original paintwork which can increase the residual value of your vehicle.
Single or Fleet
Our fleet and commercial vehicle wrapping solutions are tailored to meet your needs and budget. So, if you’re looking to achieve consistency across your entire fleet, or simply want to wrap a single vehicle, our highly trained designers and technicians are on hand to help you create and implement a bespoke, high-quality finish that accurately represents your brand.
The cheapest quote is not always the best. When comparing quotes it’s important to ask the correct questions.
- Material: What vinyl is being used and does it come with an appropriate guarantee for a set period of time?
- Installation: Are the fitters trained in the correct manner. Don’t be afraid to ask for proof of accreditation or examples of past work. There are many companies who would try to claim accreditation, without the relevant training.
- Insurance: Often overlooked, but remember to check that your vehicle is insured under the companies policy both during the day, and if left overnight.
- Premises: Is the work being carried out in the correct environment? Temperature is critical for the longevity of your wrap / graphics, and should be applied in a controlled environment.
- Why choose APM? We take great pride in offering a top quality service to all our customers, including aftercare. Our fitters are fully trained and accredited by 3M in the application of vinyl. We offer competitive prices without the compromising on material quality.
To view our latest projects, please make sure you check out our gallery.
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make things easy and efficient, we’ve partnered with licensed credit broker Ideal4Finance. Simply complete the online application form and within a few minutes, you’ll receive an instant decision.
APM can offer flexible payment finance options on all our services including vinyl wrapping, paint protection film (PPF) and our ceramic packages.
For more information, please contact the team to discuss, alternatively you can apply via the link below.
Like what you see? Get in touch to learn more